01.01.2013

Yep...another year has peek its way out...first day of 2013, its a good day to recap the happenings and the not happenings in 2012...becoz after this everything will just pass u by, in a flash...yep just like 2012 did to me... first of all i cannot start the year or day without HIM the Allmighty for His Blessings, LOve, Wisdom for I am here today as I am, with my families n friends..be a good day, bad day He always with me whether i remember Him, forget Him (Forgive me Allah for my sins and confusions) there s nothing i can do, say, or even think without U. Theres nothing else i could ask from Him except for making me to be a better person, putting me in a better place and situation, eventhough i may not like it or know it, but sometimes u dont even know what u want so, lets just open our heart n mind about it.. as for all other stuff i can only wish them all the best in 2013. So welcome 2013...Strenght n Honour...Happy new Year!!!

Comments

MamaOlish said…
post few pictures pleasee!

Popular Posts