What happened on my 28th Birthday?

not much really? life as i discovered as early as 8am is sucks as usual, it didn't, as i hoped it would be, revolves around me nope, not even for a minute. At the office, still mountains of works to do, documents to signed, paperwork to write...u name it!

Since it's still in the blessing month of syawal, 'Open Office' theme is at all time high lah, hari ni ade open office at bahagian c but i just couldn't even be bother to go, instead i did the same thing that I always did when it's my birthdays, been doing that for the longest time...having birthday lunch with the celebrated person i.e. me....

so for this birthdays i really wished for the wellbeing of my self and of my loved ones, spiritually, emotionally, physically, religiously, economically and etc. May all of us be a good muslim and good people.

damn it! i just receives an unexpected briefing that i have to attend to, tomorrow morning ...s**t....

Comments

M-O-M said…
maybe it would be better if it doesn't revolve around you...unselfishly, you devoted for others...and with a pure intention and ikhlas..mind you that is a big word...God's gift is the ultimatum dear...happy birthday anyway...
MamaOlish said…
suck it up dude! let us drink with lotsa2 crazy straw
AS I AM... said…
yeah, thanks m-o-mmy for the advice, let's hope i will be a thankfull person for the bounties that have been bestowed upon me. Yeah, exactly drinks with crazy straws is what i need...hahaha
Anchaq said…
birthdays are meant to be forgotten...so that we'll remember the next one..tak gitu? Anyhow...here's wishin you ala-gladiator "strength and honor!"

Popular Posts