weekend @ work!

As salam...my weekend has been shattered as i was enlisted to be on duty...and since i have been dodging it twice,out of guilt i succumbed myself to this horror albeit few hours late from the scheduled time hahaha...
Life has been ongoing at crazy rate, ambah has finally came back from Kulim after about a month she stayed to salvaged what is left ( let's not forget unwanted/unwarranted financial burden, created by not her, as usual!!!) and since she's been gone....me n sister managed to organized a great clean up of the house!!! hmmmph ambah will not be please of my choices of stuff that i throw out...hmmmph...but sometime we have to be cruel to be kind....
work is hectic as usual try not to get tooo crazy about it, as now am in the hunt of good, credible, cheap, course work MA...hahaha, wish me luck people. Owh....and the craziest part is, i was elected as the vice president of PUSPANITA?!!! What the hell!!! hahaha, let's hope for the best.
at social front, my assistant has left to pursue her degree in Mgt. Science good for her, wsihing u all the best Cik Mus!!! kelin has got herself engaged with her longtime beau (which i knew of only recently, hmmmpph) well happiness to u both, let's hope i can make it to the wedding planned at June 2012 ( if God Forbid, i won't have to go anywhere.... My plan for 2012 is, get M.A, change my car as she has hit the mark of 100,000++ Km, my poor baby... as for others i leave it to ALLAH the all-knowing n All-Loving. until then, ba bye...




Comments

Popular Posts