New beginning at the end

new beginning at the end

true to my words, i didn't come back soon enuf. now, the date is 13th Oct 2011 / the time is 10 pass 5pm, still at the office. My new office, for the past few weeks we were relocating to the new building in my old office block. haven't quite settle down yet since i'm counting days to move to my next door office, as my transfer to the new division will only effective on 17th of Oct. 2011. yess, 1 day after my 31st birthday. Had a really hard time in the beginning to digest it, but i'm gonna make peace with it eventually, like any other unhappy things that happens in my life. Maybe is the All-Knowing way to tell me, change is good, change is always for the better, well i surely hope and pray so.

Since my last post, of course a lot has happened along n cheeyan just graciously honoured with their Ph.D by their respective institution. Koknie will received her master this weekend so congrats to all of you!!!

went to office family day at Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi Pahang, it's an eventful weekend despite few minor hiccups and issues, but all in the end, went well, kudos to the organizer n of course my SM Team, gile havoc beb!!! This is the thing that i will be surely miss, hope we can do this again my fellow friends n office families!!!

so this year my birthday will fall on Sunday, along with koknie's convo. I pray that everything that happens to me is what is deemed as best by Allah and may He guide me with His Wisdom if I fail to see the virtue behind it. May me and my families and loved ones will always be under His Grace, Blessings and Guidance.

If i didn't come back soon enuf, Happy 31st Birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciao Bella! 





Comments

Popular Posts