new year, 2012 old self!!!

Again back in my old blogger, what's happening since my last post...hmmmph, last year on 20-22 Nov 2011 me n kelin went to langkawi for a business n leisure trip, everything went well alhamdulillah, but of course a few minor hiccups which now is anecdote to us happened...of course!!! the 1st one is paying tax for my chocolate n sotong kering? 1st time kot rasanya, ade lg ke org bayar cukai sekarang ni? poyo gila kastam kt langkawi...lepas tu boleh plak flight ke kl tu landing sampai ke penang due to bad weather!!! but alhamdulillah everything went well, me n kelin survived the trip in one piece...hmmmph note to self, never plan a plane trip in moonsoon season...so where next!? hmmmph...we'll see...

at work front, still adjusting to my work, which now i can begin to see the wisdom behind it, it pushes me to making plans to further studies, Insya Allah it will happen this year...may Allah guide n bless me.

Last week went all the way to Felda Gunung Besout 2 tambahan for kenduri abang izam, just me, tokki, ambah n makwo...the lauk is especially sedap, so worth the 2 hours drive alhamdulillah...

took a day off today, went to mid valley my all time fav shopping place, watched MI4 Ghost Protocol with a special mindset to go M&S...but to my avail it was not there anymore....i'm so stresss out...hmmmph....("@")

so that's all worth blogging about for now...will get back if anything interesting comes up!!!
ciou!!!

Comments

Popular Posts